Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fall Colour Pallete {226}

Dear Miss Dinah,

Colour spelled the "Fancy Nancy" way.

Even though we are still experiencing some warm days, I do believe that fall is here, at least in my heart :)

The sun rise this morning was gorgeous. Impossible to capture on camera.

The heavens declare...

The firmament shows...

Day after day...
 Before I had babies I decided I didn't want to have multi-colored everything. Plain-jane for me thank-you-very-much. I thought bright plastic things were so not my style.


They don't sell much in neutrals for the little ones, especially not when  you are in a pinch at Wal-Mart. But you know what, it's fun. Life is so much brighter :)


Lovely rains on and off all day today.
The sky as we left town:

I had no idea why (at first) we showed up 40 minutes early to ballet. Well, wouldn't you know it, the time of the class has been to 30 minutes earlier. Imagine that!? You, baby James, Miss Sabrina after class. 


Moving quickly through Sam's, you had your little head resting on the cart this way, the entire time. Poor teether :(


Playing cards at the loft tonight. 
Two poker faces.

What does he have? Tell us, tell us!
Strolling home.


I love you,

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment