Friday, September 28, 2012

Reasons I Love Being A Stay-At-Home Mom {249}

Dear Miss Dinah,

Just a few of the many reasons I am so thankful to get to be a "stay-at-home" mom:

Getting to reconnect with with childishness and the wonder of it all, after being disconnected for so long.

And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. -Matthew 18:3



Getting to learn your patterns, know your every behavior, anticipate you next move. And, getting surprised half the time, of course.



Experiencing the awesome newness of every day with you.

(all apples)


Not missing the teeniest, tiniest, precious moments.




Becoming even more flexible than I thought a former dancer/gymnast could be.


(dinner prematurely eaten)

Enjoying a good night's sleep after a thoroughly fulfilling day. 

(PW agrees)


I love you,

Mamma <3

No comments:

Post a Comment