Wednesday, September 12, 2012

GPS Tracking Device Needed (for Cat) {233}

Dear Miss Dinah,

As I watered the garden this morning you, "made bread."

Step 1: Move wheat seeds from the ground (where they somehow got spilled) to cooler (aka preparation table).


Step 2: Sort seeds through bike while spokes.


Step 3: Mix with gardening tool.


We also managed to prep our real loaves inside the house before we left for our day.

This morning we headed to town to dance and do some shopping. Ginni and Daddy came too! Lots of errands to run. Ginni took you to Target because she had bought you some shoes that were too small. You guys returned them and picked out some new ones.

We walked around Home Depot while we looked at a magazine (a very good way to pass the time in Home Depot!)

Learning about apples.

Your new shoes! We match with our hot-pinkies.



When we got back, Pizwit, who had been out playing all day, was nowhere to be found. It started getting dark. Finally Daddy had an idea. I went over and asked our neighbor if her shed had been open today because Daddy had a feeling she may have wandered in there. Sure enough! She opened the shed, we called to her and she came running! I scooped her up and carried her toward the house. (Man I have gotten way attached to this kitty!) She jumped out of my arms and wanted to run away and keep playing! Kitty! Finally she came in the house, tired but happy with her long adventure-filled day. So glad she is home, it's getting COLD outside. Maybe we can get a GPS tracking device for her...

I love you,

Mamma <3

1 comment:

  1. I DO love the shoes pick. And I worry about Pizwit all the time so thank you for the updates. Okay, not all the time, but I like checking in with the kitty and Dinah.

    ReplyDelete