Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Blur {227}

Dear Miss Dinah,

On the go, would be an understatement for how you are getting to be these days. It's so much fun. Here you are gathering walnut shells. You had four of them in your hands and put them up to your mouth. I didn't seem that you were trying to eat them, maybe just to act like a squirrel? Silly girl.


You successfully crawled up and back down three stairs a number of times. 
With bubbles.


This picture was supposed to showcase how cute and smiley you were when you came home from hanging out with Daddy. Instead, it showcases how fast you are. 
Also, for some reason when you came home, you seemed so happy, but calm, and something about you seemed "older," more "mature." You'd been gone a good 2 1/2 hours so maybe you had a little growth spurt of some sort while you were away from me? ;)   You walked into the kitchen and sat down on the step by the back door and looked up at me. I squatted down and looked at you too, and smiled. Suddenly we felt like three people in the house instead of 2 and a baby. 
If it's all the same to you though, I will probably keep calling you my baby for a long, long time.


Since pictures don't seem to capture much these days, we shot a little video tonight.



I love you, 

Mamma  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment